Dr. Kecia Lowe specializes in both adults and children, so the whole family can get their complete physical examinations at the Brooks-Smith-Lowe Institute.
We offer a wide range for services including:
- Nebulizations for Acute Asthma and croup
- Urine tests for infections and pregnancy
- Blood sugar testing to manage diabetes
- Hemoglobin testing for anemia
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Ear Piercing for infants over 4 months old and adults
- Phlebotomy (Blood Drawing) - The blood is transported to the General Hospital Laboratory and results are picked up for the patient’s convenience. This service is on specific days call for more details.